Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Dirty Shirt is giving away a LeapFrog Leapster 2 with a game. My 5 year old son learned to read from the LeapFrog Letter Factory DVD and I'm thrilled to see a game for it. Although I'm not a big fan of kids with electronic devices and addicted to handheld games, it would be nice to have something educational to distract my son when we're out. The I Spy games also look really nice.

My first follower Barefoot Mommies has some (well, really a ton) of great giveaways going on. My baby son just started cruising so any of the See Kai Run or pediped™ shoes that she is giving away would be great. And I can't forget my baby daughter who would look adorable in the Heelarious high-heeled soft shoes or personalized Darling Shoes. My five year old is afraid of the dark and wakes us up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, the SylvaniaPalPODzzz night lights look they would be quite helpful. She is also giving away a package of Classy Kid Products disposable changing table liners, disposable bibs, bags and potty protectors. Most of them are staples in my diaper bag. Check out Barefoot Mommies for all the other giveaways.

Remeber how I said I wanted to redecorate my kids rooms? Well design for baby is giving away your choice of 3 prints from Cici Art Factory


Giggle is one of my favorite baby boutiques. They are offering a giggle guide to baby gear and $50 gift certificate at MomTrends.blogspot.com.

Who doesn't like free money? Savings Makes Cents is giving away at $25 gift card to Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment