Monday, January 26, 2009

Starting my blog

Okay, so I have no idea where to start. I have been following so many blogs for a pretty long time now that I really should. Well, thanks to my dear twin, and my daughters PT, I have actually started a blog. I guess I'm going to start by filling you in on some of the contests I have been entering lately (and hopefully winning some). Try some of the links below:
bloggygiveaways.com- that's where I won my first prize, a tote bag with a stuffed grasshopper and book that was announced the day I gave birth to my babies!
http://www.bellazizasfavorites.com/-you have to be a subscriber to win, but she has the most awesome taste in baby items and the most generous giveaways. I won a Peg Perego Primo Viago carseat from her.

I'm a big GAP fan and they've just started a final sale section! Plus, for now, you can get an extra 25% off with code FINAL. I just bought my babies new coats for next year for under $12!

This week I was also able to stock up on some great diaper deals:

Target has the cases of Pampers on sale for 29.99 (they have a free package of wipes inside) and when you buy 2 cases, you get a $10 GC. I also stocked up on baby wipes, they have both Huggies and Pampers wipes (even the Kandoo wipes) for $1.99, it came out even cheaper than the value box of refills. Check out Target's clearance center as I picked up a BabyTrend jogger stroller for $24 and they had some really cute pink owl backpacks with a sleeping bag, flashlight and water bottle for under $6!

You can request an $1.50 of Pampers coupon http://www.startsampling.com/sm/100502/captureAddress.iphtml?item=100502&source=

If you spend $50 on P&G products (pampers count) before 1/31 you can send in your receipts and get $120 worth of coupons for P&G coupons http://www.pgeverydaysolutions.com/pgeds/en_US/jsp/EDS_Page.jsp?pageID=Year-of-Savings

CVS has Huggies Jumbo packs on sale for $10. Buy 2 and get $5 EB. You can get a .75 rebate for every package of Huggies diapers you buy if you send your receipts to http://www.caregiversmarketplace.com/FrameSetup.asp

Thanks for visiting and I hope to be back soon with some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment